- No refunds
Vendors must supply their own tents, tables, chairs, etc. as needed.
Vendor may park one vehicle in the VIP/vendor parking area.
Vendors may set up one day prior to the start of the festival. Vendors will not be allowed to set up after dark. Vendors must be completely off site by Monday at noon.
Vendors will be offered free tent camping; travel trailer camping spaces are limited to attendees.
All vending merchandise/product and pricing must be cleared by Black Bear Festival Vendor Coordinator.
Vending will be exclusive to product as much as possible.
Vendors must check in upon arrival; location of vending space is at the discretion of the Vendor Coordinator.
Vendors will need to fill out the application, provide proof of liability insurance for one million dollars (Black Bear Americana Music Fest must be named as an additional insured), provide all appropriate licensing (such as health certificate) as required by law. Booth/tents will be inspected by the Goshen Building Inspector. Also, vendors must acquire a CT State Tax number; apply at the Dept. of Revenue Services.
CT Sales and Use Tax for Vendors
Vendors must register with the CT Dept. of Sales and Use. Permit cost is $100.00 and is good for 2 years. Permit should be displayed. It takes 7 – 10 days to get the certificate online; 30 days+ for snail mail applications.
Torrington Area Health Info
Click here for the temporary permit application. NOTE! As per TAH regulations -- anyone filing within 10 days of the event will be fined an extra $100. If you are an approved vendor, get your permits early!
- No alcoholic beverages may be sold.
- Vendors may sell only those items listed on the application form and approved by Vendor Coordinator. Any vendor found to be selling items not pre approved will be escorted from the fairgrounds.
- Black Bear Americana Music Fest may, at its discretion, remove any vendor, merchandise, employee, or display that does not conform to the BBAMF rules and regulations.
Black Bear Americana Music Fest is seeking vendors with top quality food and products. Our goal is not to gather as many vendors as possible, but to bring to our festival the best our area has to offer, from food to merchandise to crafts. We look for the best products with fair and reasonable pricing.
We don’t take any percentage of your sales; we only charge the vending space. We feel that this is an equitable way for vendors to have a successful festival, and percentage costs don’t have to be added on to the customer pricing.
- Event is rain or shine.
- All booths, tents and displays must follow rules and guidelines of the Fire Marshal.
- Vendors are responsible for their own security.
- All signage must remain inside your sales area.
- Vendors must adhere to the same Rules of Conduct as festival goers, including No pets.
- To be considered for the 2018 Festival, applications must be received no later than August 1, 2018.
- All vendor set up will be inspected by the town of Goshen. All permits must be available for review at the time of inspection – health, building, tax.
|Type||Area||Regular Cost / Early Bird*|
|Craft / Merch||10 x 10||$400 / $350|
|Craft / Merch||10 x 20||$800 / $750|
|Craft / Merch||20 x 20||$1,600 / $1,400|
|Food Vendors||20 x 20||$1,600 / $1,400|
|Food Vendors||20 x 30||$2,400 / $2,200|
|Electical Fees||220 Service||120 Service|
|120 service is $5/amp||20 amps = $120||20 amps = $100|
|220 service is $6/amp||30 amps = $180||30 amps = $100|
|GFCI connections||50 amps = $300||50 amps = $250|
|100 amps = $600||100 amps = $550|
*To qualify for Early Bird, fees must be paid in full by August 1st.