- Black Bear Americana Music Fest reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any
person whose conduct is deemed unacceptable, overly loud and disruptive or
- Wristbands must be displayed/worn at all times. Anyone found not to be wearing
a wristband will be removed from the premises.
- No soliciting.
- No illegal substances or misuse of alcohol will be tolerated.
- No firearms or weapons of any kind.
- No drones.
- No tailgating in non-camping areas.
- Day ticket purchasers must be off the fairgrounds by midnight.
- NO COOLERS can be brought into the fairgrounds (applies to day/weekend ticket holders).
- All backpacks, large purses, strollers, etc. will be searched upon entrance to the
- Please observe the designated smoking areas; no smoking is allowed in spectator
- Chair height in stage area must not exceed 30”
- Pop up tents, umbrellas, umbrella chairs or any other viewing obstructions are
not allowed in the spectator area.
- All sales final.
- In the event of severe weather, emergency instructions will be broadcast.
- Please note that internet/cell service is spotty at best. Be prepared to be
unplugged! Remember you’re hear for the music!!
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OR CHINESE LANTERNS!! Anyone caught using
these items will IMMEDIATELY be escorted from the fairgrounds!