- Black Bear Americana Music Fest reserves the right to refuse entry or remove any person whose conduct is deemed unacceptable, overly loud and disruptive or illegal.
Wristbands must be displayed/worn at all times. Anyone found not to be wearing a wristband will be removed from the premises.
No illegal substances or misuse of alcohol will be tolerated.
No firearms or weapons of any kind.
No tailgating in non-camping areas.
Day ticket purchasers must be off the fairgrounds by midnight.
NO COOLERS can be brought into the fairgrounds.
- All backpacks, large purses, strollers, etc. will be searched upon entrance to the festival.
- Please observe the designated smoking areas; no smoking is allowed in spectator area.
- Chair height in stage area must not exceed 30”
- Pop up tents, umbrellas, umbrella chairs or any other viewing obstructions are not allowed in the spectator area.
- All sales final.
- In the event of severe weather, emergency instructions will be broadcast.
- Drinking water will be available.
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OR CHINESE LANTERNS!! Anyone caught using these items will IMMEDIATELY be escorted from the fairgrounds!